Home » , , » UPTU Counselling Procedure 2010

UPTU Counselling Procedure 2010

UPTU Counselling 2010 Procedure for admissions in UPTU Colleges, through UPTU Counselling.After the SEE UPTU results, UP Technical University has declared UPTU counselling 2010 dates from 15th July to 20th August 2010. We will provide the UPTU Off Campus Counselling 2010 dates from 10th July to 13th July.

UPTU counselling procedure is divided in two phases:

Phase-I : Off-Campus On-Line UPTU Counselling. (10th July to 13th July)

Phase-II: On-Campus On-line Counselling.(15th July to 20th August)

Phase-I : Off-Campus On-Line Counselling

1. Soon after declaration of SEE-UPTU-2010 results, candidates found eligible for counselling are required to exercise their initial choices of branches and institutions through Internet (www.uptu.nic.in) from places of their convenience. The candidates may contact the nearby Counselling Centres (CC) for availing the Internet facility free of charge.

2. A candidate has to log on to the website http://www.seeuptu.nic.in and click ‘off-campus’ counselling button on the home page.

3. Login and password prompts will appear on the computer screen. Using the instructions given on the screen, candidates are to enter the login ID and password for which admit card would be required.

4. The procedure for exercising choices or seeking other information is menu driven. It guides the candidates through appropriate messages on the computer screen.

5. Information relating to institutions, disciplines (Engineering / Technology, Pharmacy, Architecture, Hotel Management, MBA and MCA,Bio Tech.,BFAD), branches (e.g. Electronics Engineering or Computer Science or Mechanical Engg. etc.) and categories (UPGE or UPSC or UPBC or UPST etc.) will be available through each relevant drop down menu for the purpose of exercising choices as well as for a feel of their competitive standing for their preferred choices among the logged-in candidates.

6. The name of counseling centre will be displayed on computer screen during Phase-I.

7. The candidates are permitted, if they so desire, to change their choices, delete earlier choices and add new choices any number of times, based on the information which will appear on the computer screen. The candidates are free to consult their parents, teachers, friends and others for advice during Phase-I. The off-campus counselling will facilitate the selection of the most appropriate discipline, institution and branches / programme at candidates' rank and in their categories for submitting their final choices during on-campus counselling.

8. Choices will be processed and indicative seat allocation will be put on the website at frequent intervals. The dates of next update of indicative seat allocation will be specified on the website.

Phase-II : Part I - On-Campus On-Line Counseling First Counseling ( --.--.---- TO --.--.---- )


DAY ONE -The Counselling Day

1.On the first day of reporting (day one) as per schedule, the candidates will proceed to the document verification counters for verification of their certificates and admit card. Candidates are required to bring all certificates in original along with one photocopy of each and four copies of their photograph identical to the one pasted on the application form.

2. Thereafter the candidates will proceed to the fee collection counters. Initial deposit of Rs. 5000/- .will be collected at the computerized fee counters. The deposit is to be made through a crossed demand draft in favour of Finance Officer,G.B. Technical University A/C SEE–GPTU:2010 payable at city branch of applicant's counselling centre. This amount will be transferred to the allotted institution and adjusted in the fee to be deposited there. Here it is to be noted that initial deposit will be through .Crossed Demand Draft and not Account Payee.Rs. 5,000/-

3.The initial deposit of fees Rs. 5000/- is transferable to institution concerned where the candidate is admitted. In case, the candidate does not take admission in the college concerned for any reasons, howsoever, this deposit will be forfitted.

4. A Counselling fees Rs. 500/- is to be paid in shape of an ACCOUNT PAYEE demand draft in favour of Finance Officer, G. B. Technical University A/C SEE–GBTU:2010 payable at city branch of applicant's counselling centre. Please note that this amount is non-refundable and no any part of it will be refundable at any stage after the candidate has reported for on-campus on-line counselling at the counselling centre.

5. Any discrepancies related to date of birth, category, sub-category, sex and state of eligibility in the computer record generated on the basis of application form submitted earlier to SEE-GBTU-2010 by the candidate and in the original certificates will be rectified by the competent authorities at the counselling centre and their decision will be final in this regard. A printout of the modified record will be given to the candidate.

6. Any change in the candidate’s name, father’s name and the status of general category shall not be permitted under any circumstances.

7. Candidates must ensure in their own interest, that their state of eligibility, categories, sub-categories, if any, are mentioned correctly on the printout given to them.

8. After verification, the candidates will be required to exercise their final choices of seats on-line by using choice to indicate the choice of institution with Branch in order of their preference.

9. The current status of the available seats, will be continuously displayed for the guidance of candidates.

10. The candidates will get a printout for each of the choice forms submitted by them. A copy of each of these is to be signed by the candidate and returned after verification.

11. Candidates are advised to choose the college / branches taking into consideration that his choice on DAY-ONE and the subsequent allotment on DAY-TWO is once and final.

DAY TWO-The Allotment Day

1. The choices submitted through choice form on day one will be processed centrally on the following day (day two) and the list of candidates who are allotted an institution along with a branch for admission will be displayed on the website. These candidates will be called in order of Rank for the issue of seat allotment letter. The candidates must bring their copy of choice form along with fee receipt to get the allotment letter.

2. After allotment of seat the candidates are required to deposite a account payee Bank draft as part of college / institute fee Rs. 10,000/- for general & OBC category candidates and Rs. 4,000/- for SC & ST category candidates at respective counselling centre within three days of issue of allotment letter, failing which the seat alloted will be cancelled. Candidate may submit the draft on the day of allotment of letter also as per his/her convenience.Draft should be drawn in favour of "Finance Officer, Uttar Pradesh Technical University, Lucknow payable at city branch of applicant's counselling centre. Fee deposit at counselling centre will be adjusted towards the fee to be deposited at institute/college of admission.

3. For admission in the institute, the candidates are to report to the alloted institution upto --/--/---- along with allotment letter, photocopy of all demand drafts submitted at counselling centre and all fee receipts issued from counselling centre.


151 comments:

  1. UPTU Counselling ki dates kab declare hoge ...

    ReplyDelete
  2. what college can i get if my rank is 9034 and in girls category 1174?can i get a govt. college?

    ReplyDelete
  3. i got 2534 rank in mba...which college can i get in uptu....please tell....

    ReplyDelete
  4. i got 3567 girls and 22,466 general rank. can i get jss academy, noida with cse?

    ReplyDelete
  5. my general rank is 38000....plz tell which college can i get in uptu?????????/

    ReplyDelete
  6. I get 867 gen. Rank in mba can i get a govt.colleges ? Tell me very soon

    ReplyDelete
  7. i got GL15227 in B.TECH, GN5787 & GL1863 in B PHARMA , GN5787 & GL2548 in Bio TECH. PLZ tell me which college i can get

    ReplyDelete
  8. i got 1694 general rank nd 463 grl rank in mba in uptu in 2010 . can i got govt.clg.

    ReplyDelete
  9. i got GL102 AND GN510 CAN I GET A GOVT COLLEGE FOR LATERAL ENTRY

    ReplyDelete
  10. i got GN85873,SC6073,GL16735,SCGL1015 IN B.TECH.
    i got GN9181,SC895,GL2621,SCGL212.
    CAN I GET A GOVT. COLLEGE WITH CSE.OR ELECTRONICS OR MECHANICAL.?

    ReplyDelete
  11. where can i get cutoff of last year-Shreya

    ReplyDelete
  12. I have got GN13224 rank. I wan 2 do b.tec with ec branch. Which college will b best 4 me ?

    ReplyDelete
  13. By using aieee,cn w get private college of up?

    ReplyDelete
  14. I got a rank 45248 BC I want to Btech in Comp Sc/Mech prefably in ghaziabad Meerut in which college i get admin

    ReplyDelete
  15. I got a rank 49560 (general) and 7090 (girls)can i get jss academy,galgotia
    PLZZZZ DO REPLY SOON.........

    ReplyDelete
  16. i got a rank 21410(general) and 3321(girls).
    In which college can i get admission??

    my email-id is: vivek70m@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  17. uptu rank gn21518 want ece can i get g.l.a ,galgottia

    ReplyDelete
  18. vijay karan singhJune 4, 2010 at 7:36 AM

    sir ihave got 91063 gen rank and 2455 a.f rank so sir which colleges i get and can i get e.c branch in any good college. my contact no is 9026586052 and my id is svijay.singh99@gmail.com. please sir inform me . thanks

    ReplyDelete
  19. GEN60456. CAN I GET GOVT. COLLEDGE.

    ReplyDelete
  20. my rank in uptu is 13000. can you suggest me which college could i could get.plz reply on my id rtk004@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  21. sir,
    i have got GN703 rank in BHMCT,BC 183,GL 114,BCGL 28.0.
    so can i get a govt. college
    please inform me,my e-mail id is lovelyastrologer@gmail.com and lkhanna25@yahoo.com
    thanking you

    ReplyDelete
  22. i got 5675 obc rank.can i get top ten privet or government college?

    ReplyDelete
  23. i got 15568 obc rank which college i will get

    ReplyDelete
  24. sir my rank in girls category is 8380 and genral rank is 46000. Can i got any good college of Ghaziabad as (ABES and KIET) Sir plz reply soon.
    My contact no is 9871729972 and id is sonam.kulshreshtha@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  25. Sir,i get GN-57127,SC-3297,GL-10675,SCGL-509 in b.tech.i want to know weather i get any gov college or not,also the best private college of Lucknow.plz reply soon..

    ReplyDelete
  26. sir my rank is gn categary is 382 in hotel management. i want to know about counselling.plz reply soon on my contact no.9838458652

    ReplyDelete
  27. i hv got 1475 rank in uptu mca
    which collage i m going to get....
    pls help

    c2amit#yahoo.co.in
    9953333656

    ReplyDelete
  28. my rank is GN220027 in uptech..
    i m having UP domicile certificate...

    but mistakenly i marked general in category instead of domicile...

    Can i change it during admission???
    is there is any solution???

    Plz help..

    ReplyDelete
  29. my gen rank is 155293.may i get s.r.m.s.c.e.t. bareiily ?

    ReplyDelete
  30. i got 15387 rank as gen and 2353 rank as girl.
    i dont have domicile of up.
    i m the student of ouside up
    in which collge i can take admission

    ReplyDelete
  31. what is the procerdure to take the admission in
    jss college and galgotiya college.
    i got 15387 gen and 2353 as gl
    can i take the admission in above both of college

    ReplyDelete
  32. sir, i want taken counseling center in varanasi but how ? plz suggest me.
    I got uptu entrance exam in dwarka.

    E-mail -- safsana89@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  33. my name is mahendra kumar
    gl rank is 59000 &obc rank is 17000 give me decesion which collge is batter.

    ReplyDelete
  34. i have got 39841 obc rank for btech.which colleges can i get....please tell me as soon as possible....

    ReplyDelete
  35. sir i have got 9114 rank in mca in uptu please tell me which college is best for me n please send me a list of colleges

    ReplyDelete
  36. my uptu rank is 24441gn &81 upff......can i get best clg with branch ec...... reply me soon....my contact no.8957376318

    ReplyDelete
  37. counselling ki date kab aayegi?

    ReplyDelete
  38. my rank is 1777 and in girls its 377.
    i belong to Delhi , my category is general and neither of my parents belong to up.. so r there any .chances fr me to get any govt.college.

    ReplyDelete
  39. MY RANK IS 1881 IN GER. AND 438 IN OBC. CAN I GET GOVERMEMT COLLEGE
    WHAT IS THE DATE OF COUNSLING

    ReplyDelete
  40. (GN61223.0)-RANK IN B.TECH. & B.TECH. (Ag)
    pls tell me abt which all colleges am i eligible.
    thanks
    shivam gulati

    ReplyDelete
  41. GN 43365-RANK/Sc 2259-Rank IN B.TECH.
    pls tell me abt which all colleges am i eligible.
    thanks
    Amit

    ReplyDelete
  42. 42250 GN RANK WHICH COLLEGE CAN I GET ?
    IN B.TECH BIO.TECH GN 3758

    ReplyDelete
  43. MY RANK IS GN352890 AND BC105269, CAN I GET ANY GOOD COLLEGE WITH THIS RANK,PLEASE KINDLY HELP ME.

    Eid:mks_up@yahoo.co.in

    ReplyDelete
  44. pls tell me .....my rank is 27000....which college can i get...........

    ReplyDelete
  45. when will the dates of uptu counselling be declared?

    ReplyDelete
  46. hi...i have got 3448 rank in uptu ...
    which college i will get....????

    ReplyDelete
  47. I have got 1043 rank in general and 216 in obc in B.arch in uptech sir. Sir can i get admission in any govt. college or plz tell me which college will i ge,my contact no. is 9958571392

    ReplyDelete
  48. Dear Sir,

    I got 37063 rank in general category and want admission in B.Tech can you inform me which college I will get.and my contact no. is 9971132670

    ReplyDelete
  49. My see uptu rank is 84876 general, when my counselling will be done according to rank and which college will be alloted for B.Tech

    ReplyDelete
  50. I got a rank 6788 (general) and 452 (S.C)can i get jss academy,galgotia

    ReplyDelete
  51. Sir I got 17000 rank in OBC and 62000 in general , so can i get a good college

    ReplyDelete
  52. my GN rank 5682 & GL rank is 680 can I get govt colleges with subject CS, IT, EC & CE my contact
    no.9889155884 pl.help!

    ReplyDelete
  53. i got 13905 rank in general category in architecture which collg would i get

    ReplyDelete
  54. i have got 28684 GN and girls rank 4600 can i get jss galgotia rkgit plzzz reply soon u can mail me back on cool.kirti1993@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  55. my rank is around 30000 can i get aseat my category is upgd

    ReplyDelete
  56. my GN rank in uptu is 114646.
    GL is 22368 &
    sub category OBCGL-5290.
    which colleges can i get in noida &ghaziabad.
    my id is chauhanaditi.21@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  57. sir i have got 17649 rank in uptu mba can i get good college

    ReplyDelete
  58. i have got 30000 in Btech in GN in uptu xam which collges can i get in this rank

    ReplyDelete
  59. I HAVE GOT GN 1028 AND 178 RANK BY CATEGORYWISE .WHICH GOV COLLEGE WILL BE GOOD FOR ME.

    ReplyDelete
  60. my gn rank is 3437 and obc rank is 708 will i get a gov. college .if yes so where

    ReplyDelete
  61. when will be the councelling get started and what is the last date of registeration pls reply

    ReplyDelete
  62. SIR MY SC RANK IS 7425 AND GENERAL 98345 CAN I GOT GOVT COLLEGE

    ReplyDelete
  63. sir my GE rank is 10162 may i got electrical in galgotia college

    ReplyDelete
  64. SIR MY SC RANK IS 2121 AND GENERAL 23875 CAN I GOT GOVT COLLEGE

    ReplyDelete
  65. My GEN rank 2427 and UPGL 229 which college can i get in this rank for lateral entry. plz reply soon.

    ReplyDelete
  66. My GEN rank 13808 and UPGL 3509 which college can i get in this rank for B. Arch.
    PLz reply on this E- Mail ID girl_arga@yahoo.co.in

    ReplyDelete
  67. my GEN RANK100822 and GL19788 i can got college in MATHURA?????/ reply soon

    ReplyDelete
  68. I get 42925 rank in GN category plz tell me who,s college can get to me???????????//

    ReplyDelete
  69. i get 4995 GN rank in uptu,and GL 1424 rank plz tell me which top college i get in mba course ACCORDING TO MY RANK

    ReplyDelete
  70. i get 17000 rank in uptu and 600 in sc and 61 in sc girls,can i get a goverenment college

    ReplyDelete
  71. sir,plz give ur number,
    Amber(9044970213)

    ReplyDelete
  72. SIR,MY UPTU GENERAL RANK IS 52498.At this rank which is a suitable college for me.PLz REPLy at amber.aggenius@gmail.com.sir,also send probable list of colleges which i would be offered.also my number is 9044970213.

    ReplyDelete
  73. hello.... i got 14779 rank in General and 4081 in Girls quota.....so plz suggest me good colleges in NCR acc. to my rank. my email id nehagoyal2608@gmail.com.....

    ReplyDelete
  74. Hello my rank is 3257 in uptu lateral entry.
    So can u plz suggest me some of best colleges where i can get admission.

    ReplyDelete
  75. my rank is 57 thousand and in girls it is 10 thousand which college i will get admission

    ReplyDelete
  76. i got 445(GEN)and 116(GL)in uptu mba enterance can I get HBTI(KANPUR)?please reply

    ReplyDelete
  77. i got 10241rank in gl which college i get....??????????????????????????..............

    ReplyDelete
  78. sir uptu counselling date kab aayegi .

    ReplyDelete
  79. i get 2361 rank in uptu and 936 in obc ,can i get a goverenment college.pls sir inform me .pramod rastogi
    Email-id:rastogi_pramod@rediffmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  80. sir my rank is 67000 can i get any good college in ncr........
    my email id is www.ghi2jkl@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  81. sir can u just tell me the counseling dates for mba
    my email id is vidhivashishtha02@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  82. sir,my rank is 77250 in uptu which college i get in BAREILLY (U.P.)

    ReplyDelete
  83. sir my rank is 99030 which college will be alloted to me by UPTU

    ReplyDelete
  84. my rank is GL16931 in uptu for mba. which college i can got

    ReplyDelete
  85. my rank is GN-82000 and AF-2345 in UPTU. Can I get eat in any college in NCR.

    ReplyDelete
  86. i have got 298 rank in SC-GL quota. can i get a govt college?

    ReplyDelete
  87. sir my rank in uptu is 116764.

    ReplyDelete
  88. shall i prefer jss noida over iert if my rank is 5800 GN

    ReplyDelete
  89. akhilendra pratap gautamJune 19, 2010 at 2:36 PM

    Dear Sir,

    I got 87845 rank in general category and want admission in B.Tech can you inform me which college I will get.and my contact no. is 07398186188

    ReplyDelete
  90. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  91. please, do not add mobile number or phone number it may be misused by somebody else. One can add their email address.

    ReplyDelete
  92. MY rank in uptu for mca(GEN-1846)&(BCGL-83).Can i get goverment college. In private Can i get JSS noida for admission.
    Thanks.

    ReplyDelete
  93. sir,
    I get rank see_uptu gen 92889 and in obc 27391
    pls tell me which collage I get for b.tech
    pls send me at ravi.ascii9@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  94. sir my rank is GN 2788 and GL 789 plz suggest which are the best college for me ?

    ReplyDelete
  95. sir,my rank iS GN-90293 BC-26507 GL-17654 BCGL-3939 .PLZ SUGGEST ME in which college i can get addmission in meerut,noida nd ghaziabad.

    ReplyDelete
  96. good morning sir,i want to know which witch certificates and important papers I have to summit or shown at the time of counsling .please give me details of each . Iwill be thankfull to u .
    sir, also tell me what type of college I can get My catagry rank is 12662 and over all rank almost 45555

    ReplyDelete
  97. sir, my rank is 35000 general.please tell me about the best colleges which i can get

    ReplyDelete
  98. My rank is 44008. Can i got admission in Gagiabad

    ReplyDelete
  99. please tel me exact date of uptu counselling 2010

    ReplyDelete
  100. i have got around 1lac 50thousand RANK.

    Is there any possibility of getting any institution, whether private/govt. ?????

    plzzz say

    ReplyDelete
  101. my id_
    1. samar.123.agarwal@gmail.com
    or
    u can rply to
    2. imsarthakagrawal@yahoo.com

    mobile no. _ +918909304684

    thank you !!!

    ReplyDelete
  102. if anybody wants admission in south engineering colleges like SRM,VIT,etc by management..he/she can contact on this no. 09648696353,09543271209. ankit.

    ReplyDelete
  103. sir can u just tell me the counseling dates for mba , upendra.prajapati@614gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  104. sir, my rank in uptu is 14428(b-tech\biotech). is there any chance to get admission in uptu.

    ReplyDelete
  105. SIR,my rank in uptu in b.arch is GN7485 and GL2237. is there is any chance to get admission in APEEJAY college of architecture, G.Noida.. and else where is posibility... plzzzzzzz help....i'll w8 plzz
    chawlasukhmani@yahoo.com
    09896677439
    sukhmani kaur

    ReplyDelete
  106. I got rank GN76916 can any one tell me the best college which i can get within this rank in branch CS or ECE..??
    please reply.

    ReplyDelete
  107. sir my gen rank is 91000 n upgl 17282 can i get a good coolege with cs or etc or ec ,in good college of allahabad

    ReplyDelete
  108. uptu counsl ki dates kab declear honge

    ReplyDelete
  109. sir my gen rank is 10035 in AFBC is90. i want to HBTI which branch i can get. please sir my E.mail ID is Satyendra.shakya150@ my name is Satyendra

    ReplyDelete
  110. ARUN NAIR,
    SIR MY GANERAL RANK IS 28530,WHICH OF THE GOOD COLLEGS CAN I GET.PLZ REPLY,,,,
    COOLARUNNAIR@RDIFFMAIL.COM

    ReplyDelete
  111. ARUN NAIR,
    SIR MY GANERAL RANK IS 28530,WHICH OF THE GOOD COLLEGS CAN I GET.PLZ REPLY,,,,
    COOLARUNNAIR@REDIFFMAIL.COM

    ReplyDelete
  112. Sir would it b possible for me to get admission in any of the good colleges of Noida?
    My GN rnk is 120503 n in GL 23347..
    My id- diksha.kabdwal@gmail.com..
    Plz rply soon..

    ReplyDelete
  113. sir,my rank GN-90189, sc-6515 can i get any govt. college betumama30@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  114. counseling ki date kab hai.plz message ya call kar k bata dena...........

    name-yadveer singh


    mobile no.-8081838242

    ReplyDelete
  115. Sir/Madam
    i got 4066 rank general in MBA entrance. what is expected to be offered to this rank.thank you!

    regards
    swapnil pandey

    ReplyDelete
  116. Sir UPTU ki counselling dates kab tak aayegi
    ASHUTOSH KUMAR SINGH

    ReplyDelete
  117. sir, my rank in general is 10625(GEN) in MBA UPTU SEE .wHAT WILL BE THE DATE FOR MY COUNSELLING.

    HEMANT VASHISHTHA

    ReplyDelete
  118. i scored 47933 general rank in b.tech in uptu please suggest me the good colleges in uptu in which i could get the admission

    ReplyDelete
  119. please suggest me best coll i can get wid 10118gn rank in MBA and when will counseling dates be available

    ReplyDelete
  120. sir i got 642 rank in gen for leatral entry to b.tech .sir tell me which coll.i get?????

    ReplyDelete
  121. I wanna be an enigeneer in the field of CIVIL ENGINEERING.
    So what coolege is the Best in Meerut.
    SHUBHAM.BECK

    ReplyDelete
  122. dear sir my rank is 13822 which college take my admission in Noida..Ashutosh Vajpayee

    ReplyDelete
  123. my rank in b.tech (biotech) gen. is 10266.can i get a college of noida or gaziabad region?

    ReplyDelete
  124. sir pls tell me when would be the m.c.a counselling date would be decl..........

    ReplyDelete
  125. sir i also didn't recieved the counselling letter of m.c.a.........pls send me email id or an house no.08, balaji nagar,kamlanagar, agra.......

    ReplyDelete
  126. I have not received the counselling letter of B.Tech till now.I have got 17096 rank in general category and 4482 rank in OBC category.Will I be admitted in any government college.please reply me soon.

    ReplyDelete
  127. I have not yet received the counselling letter of B.Tech.I have got 95082rank in general category and 28079 rank in OBC category.Reply me about the colleges which I could get

    ReplyDelete
  128. I have not yet received the counselling letter of B.Tech.I have got 57477(GEN) nd 10765(gl).Reply me about the colleges which I could get plz plz plz reply me sir my id is shona.tyagi02@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  129. my uptu's GEN RANK IS 97749.CAN I GET THE ADMISSION ON GLA COLLEGE

    ReplyDelete
  130. sir
    my gl. rank is 475 for btech(bsc. latral entry). can i get the govt. collage . if no pls. tell me good institute in this rank. thank u

    ReplyDelete
  131. sir my uptu ranks are-(GN 157025) and (GL 29245)
    I want to take admission in CSE or EC in B.Tech.
    which colleges i can get in noida with this rank?

    My email address is-
    rajni.mona89@gmail.com

    My mobile number is-
    9811092283
    Please reply as soon as possible..
    Rajni Banerjee

    ReplyDelete
  132. UMAIR, SIR MY UPTU RANK IN GEN (46733). I WANT TO TAKE ADMISSION IN (CS), (MS), (CIVIL)IN B.tech. which colleges i can get in (noida), (kanpur), lucknow)with this rank? MY MOBILE NO IS : 9837138931, 9411685292 PLEASE REPLY

    ReplyDelete
  133. my UPTU BC rank is 6000 which college alloted to me for EC

    ReplyDelete
  134. sir my rank is (GN11820)(BC2995)(AF281)(BCAF109).......if i got government college or which private college is best as per my ranking.......my gmail id is:geniusme2012@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  135. sir/mam,
    my MBA general rank is 351 & 1st freedom fighter (quota) .plz let me know whether i ll get IET lucknow or not? n also top MBA colleges where taht quota is applicable.

    ReplyDelete
  136. sir my rank is 30000 which good colleges i can get according my rank my gmail id is MEHRANEERAJ93

    ReplyDelete
  137. my uptu rank is 21000, so which college I will get at this rank.please reply soon.

    ReplyDelete
  138. My uptu rank in general rank is 71813.
    BC 20612.
    GL 13807.
    BCGL 2956.
    So please guide which appropriate college and branch I can get for B.TECH.
    contact me at sabanoor91@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  139. sr my rank is 1920 in lateral entry in b.tech.i have completed my polytechnic.so plz suggest me which type of college i deserve.i m wating 4 ur ans.my web site is somyamaheshwari91@gmail.com.

    ReplyDelete
  140. sir my rank is 14347 in lateral entry in MBA . i have compeleted my b.com .so plz suggest me which type of any govt. college in uattr pradesh...
    my cell no is 9889190123

    ReplyDelete
  141. sir,
    my rank in uptu is GL-22002 so can u plz tell me which engineering college can i get in noida,can it be jss??????????????
    my id is ruhibansal2009@rediffmail.com.

    ReplyDelete
  142. MY RANK IS 50401 AND IN S.C. 2768.....
    CAN I GET MIET IN MEERUT ,
    GALGOTIA IN GR.NOIDA
    OR AJAY KUMAR GARG IN G.BAD

    ReplyDelete
  143. MY NAME IS JAYVIR TYAGI AND MY RANK IS 27055 IN GENERAL CATEGORY.CAN I GET GLA COLLEGE OF MATHURA,GALGOTIA IN GREATER NOIDAM,OR AJAY KUMAR GARG IN GAJIABAD.

    ReplyDelete
  144. mohitk i have gotge rank uptu76786 and obcrank22625 which college iwill get mobileno.9236760188

    ReplyDelete
  145. sir,
    my general rank in uptu is 5664 in biotech. and AF164. till now i have not receive my councelling letter.i want to know what will be the date for attending my councelling.

    ReplyDelete
  146. sir my rank is 30055 please tell me which best college i can get

    ReplyDelete
  147. sir,
    i want to go for re-counselling of BC. but got ramswaroop, lko.
    my trouble is that i don't want 2 loose my seat at ramswaroop until i get better college.
    PLZ sir, tell me if my seat at ramswaroop will be entact,though i go for 2nd counselling?
    plz sir', reply soon at
    "amorist.naveen@gmail.com"

    ReplyDelete
  148. sir, i want to go for 2nd counselling in btech for better choice, my category is general, whether i can go and my already allotted choice will remain protected.Pls reply at '' singhgurmeet03@gmail.com''

    ReplyDelete
  149. sir,
    sir there is a misprint in my admit card in my name . so please tell me what should i have to do.
    and my rank in m.c.a entrance exam is gen-6256 and sub category is-1435. can u just suggest me best colleges of gaziabad and noida.

    please confirm me on my email i.d -gupta.anjali256@gmail.com.

    ReplyDelete
  150. sir my gen rank is 69000.
    which college i can get?

    ReplyDelete
  151. Hello everyone !! I got admission in JSS in first counselling in general category girls quota(388Rank)but i interested in IET lucknow. Plz tell me the date of second counselling ?
    do tell me last date to submit fee in JSS ?
    Do i have to withdraw the seat in case i switch the college ?
    Plz help me ..

    ReplyDelete