Home » , , , » Top UPTU Colleges (New)

Top UPTU Colleges (New)

These are the top uptu colleges according to reputation,placement,uptu ranking and previous uptu students. But the ranking of uptu colleges is not much of importance,it is very difficult to predict the exact ranking of these colleges. The only thing students hope that they will get the college of their choice and preferences.

  1. Harcourt Butler Technological Institute(HBTI) Kanpur.
  2. Institute Of Engineering and Technology(IET) Lucknow.
  3. JSS Academy of Technical Education Noida.
  4. Bundelkhand Institute of Engineering & Technology Jhansi.
  5. M.M.M. Engineering College Gorakhpur.
  6. Kamla Nehru Institute Of Technology Sultanpur.
  7. Galgotias College of Engg. & Technology Greater Noida.
  8. Ajay Kumar Garg Engineering College Ghaziabad.
  9. Raj Kumar Goel Engineering College Ghaziabad.
  10. Krishna Institute of Engineering & Technology Ghaziabad.

  • GLA Institute of Tech. & Management, Mathura.

  • Shri Rammurti Smarak College of Engg & Tech. Bareilly.

  • Meerut Institute of Engg & Tech, Meerut.

  • Dr. KN Modi Institute of Engg. & Technology, Modi Nagar.

  • United College Of Engineering and Research, Allahabad.

  • IMS Engineering College, Gaziabad.

  • BBD National Institute of Tech. & Management Lucknow.

  • Shri. Ramswaroop Memorial College of Engg. & Technology, Lucknow.

  •  Ideal Institute of Technology, Ghaziabad.

  • Indraprastha Engg. College, Ghaziabad.

  • Krishna Engineering College, Ghaziabad.



  • 114 comments:

    1. when will be the declare off-line counslling date,pls tell me .........
      regards///////
      (amit)

      ReplyDelete
    2. I got rank GN8740. Can I expect to get admission in Noida or Ghaziabad rupted colleges like jss, kiet,galgotia,RKGoel, AKGarg.

      ReplyDelete
    3. i got gl731 rank n gn2526...wud i gt IET clg of lucknow,,,,plzz lemme knw,,,thnkzz,,(andy)

      ReplyDelete
    4. i got rank 2532 in general mba...which college can i get in........pls tell sumbody.thanks
      Regards
      deepak

      ReplyDelete
    5. when is the off-campus councelling starting and how to go for it

      ReplyDelete
    6. someone plz answer the questions!!!

      ReplyDelete
    7. Sir mu girl rank is 10,000.... which best collge can i get in Noida?? can i get jss or kiet??

      Aakriti

      ReplyDelete
    8. My Daughter rank in Girl Quota + OBC is 1367. kindly advise me in which gollege she can get admission. preference is in noida and gaziabad college and greater noida .

      ReplyDelete
    9. my rank in[obc]is 1518 .can i get govtcolge,and which plss suggest .thanks.

      ReplyDelete
    10. @Ashok : Sir please provide general rank also.

      ReplyDelete
    11. my rank in obc 27000 which college alloted me

      ReplyDelete
    12. sir i m a girl from OBC category my uptu-2010 ranks are:-
      (GN31145.0)(BC8449.0)(GL5206.0)(BCGL946.0)

      can u plz tell me which colleges i can get?

      ReplyDelete
    13. My rank is 18566 in general. I want EC branch. Which college may i get. Can i get AKG, GAZIABAD & KN MODI,

      ReplyDelete
    14. i m ramveer singh my rank in uptu is 27474(obc) can i gat admisson in gr.noida colleage my id is rsramveersingh@gmail.com

      ReplyDelete
    15. This comment has been removed by the author.

      ReplyDelete
    16. my rNK IN uptu IS 66652 where i have to apply so that i may get admitted in Electronic and communication of electrical or electrnics

      Arpit Saxena

      ReplyDelete
    17. Deepal, you will get KN Modi.

      Aakriti, If it is your general rank then you will get JSS,KIET

      UPTU Counselling dates are not yet declared by UPTU.

      ReplyDelete
    18. I have captured rank 56593 in GN and 15801 in obc. Whice college may be for me? Can i get college in gaziyabad

      ReplyDelete
    19. Sir I got GN 3872 . can I get HBTI or IET or any other govt college??
      Please reply soon.

      ReplyDelete
    20. I GOT 5371 RANKING(GENERAL) IN UPTU
      PLZ SUGGEST COLLEGES WHERE I CAN TAKE ADDMISSION.
      I WILL PREFER EN,ME,CE AS PER ORDER.
      ---MANISH ANURAG

      ReplyDelete
    21. Sir my B.Tec GN. rank is 31,977... Can I get best college......... Plz tell me..... My e-mail id is arif.siddiqui90@yahoo.com
      MD. Arif Siddiqui

      ReplyDelete
    22. WHEN OFFLINE COUNSELLING WILL BE HELD????????????????????

      ReplyDelete
    23. sir/maam i got 6088 in girls...will i get jss or galgotia...pls do tell

      ReplyDelete
    24. Sir, Can i get Galgotias, Greater Noida?????? Plz tell!!
      MD. Arif Siddiqui

      ReplyDelete
    25. I got rank GN76916 can any one tell me the best college which i can get within this rank in branch CS or ECE..??
      please reply.

      ReplyDelete
    26. sir, my rank is 3202 gen,can i expect of getting MMMEC with com scn brnch,if not then which out of BIET, and KNIT should i choose, for computer scn, faculty wise, atmosphere wise, brand value, placement wise.... please help me

      ReplyDelete
    27. sir my rank in GN 77158 and AF 2058 which college i got according to UPTU,can i got go any government college as per my AF rank plz tell to me

      ReplyDelete
    28. sir aapne mere sawaal ka jawab nahi diya...
      -manish anurag.email-manishanurag@rocketmail.com

      ReplyDelete
    29. sir i have my rank GN22137 suggest me some good collgs plz

      ReplyDelete
    30. MY SEE UPTU RANK GN10531 FOR MCA,SIR PLEASE SUGGEST ME GOOD COLLAGE

      ReplyDelete
    31. sir my sc rank in utu is 10,753
      and my gen rank is 125560...
      which best college can i get sir...
      lease tell me ..my id is sabitu3@gmail.com

      ReplyDelete
    32. jitendra said...
      Sir my genral rank in uptu is 71292 and sc rank is 4592 which best college can i get please tell me on my id
      jjitendra8848@gmail.com

      ReplyDelete
    33. sir,please tell me about lateral entry couselling in B.tech for diploma holders.

      ReplyDelete
    34. sir my rank is GN71071 which college i got according to UPTU if i need EC or ME

      ReplyDelete
    35. sir my gen rank is 27860 & obc is 7510
      which best college can i get for mechanical branch.please tell me my id is himanshu.8934@gmail.com

      ReplyDelete
    36. sir my general rank is 14727.i wants machanical branch so suggest me good college in this uptu rank.my web is vikasrsdubey@gmail.com
      ragard..........

      ReplyDelete
    37. hey myself manish kumar and i have 5207 in general rank and 313 in sc category rank which college is best for me in uptu plzz help me

      my id is manish.b220392@gmail.com
      thank you....:)

      ReplyDelete
    38. pls categoraies d colleges of uptu (b.tech) from rank 1 to 30 on all factors regarding placements, no. Of s2dents,results.......! Etc....

      ReplyDelete
    39. sir/mam
      myself priyanka and i have 80,147 in general and 15,543 in girls category.pls tell me can i get good clg.if yes which clg will u prefer to me.
      and when the counciling held.

      my id is
      priyanka.agg17@gmail.com
      thank u

      ReplyDelete
    40. UMAIR
      sir, my name is MOHAMMAD UMAIR
      my UPTU rank in GEN (46733)WHICH COLLEGE I GET IN (ME), (CS), (CE)THIS BRANCH PLEASE TELL ME WHICH DOCUMENTS COPY IN COUNSELLING. MY MOBILE NO: 9837138931, 9411685292 MY ID umaircandle_2010khan@yahoo.com

      ReplyDelete
    41. my rank in see-uptu 2010 is GN 75157 & AF 2031 ..... please tell me that which college can i get ,,,,,,,, my email id is mjashishletsrock@gmail.com

      ReplyDelete
    42. i hav got 3000 rank in uptu in bio tech n in girls(2000)....plzzzz suggest me which college i can get in uptu....

      ReplyDelete
    43. sir my gn rank is 4846 & sc 286 in mca.can i get admission in top 20 college of uptu.plz tell me

      ReplyDelete
    44. MY RANK IN SEE-UPTU 2010 5755 IN GEN. AND SC 365 SO TELL ME WHICH COLLEGE CAN I GET !!!!!! MY ID IS PUNEETKMR629@GMAIL.COM THANK U!

      ReplyDelete
    45. sir, my see-uptu 2010 rank is GN34945 in OP category. Please tell me the best colleges in Ghaziabad, Noida, Gr.Noida, NCR.... available for me at this rank for (CS) branch???
      my e-mail ID is <>

      ReplyDelete
    46. sir, my rank in see-uptu 2010 is GN34945 in OP category. Please tell me the best colleges in Ghaziabad, Noida, Gr.Noida, NCR... which i can get at this rank for (CS) branch???
      my e-mail ID is akash.smp04@gmail.com

      ReplyDelete
    47. sir my rank is 34331 in obc in uptu please tell me the best college in lucknow.
      email- abhishekgupta644@gmail.com

      ReplyDelete
    48. MY gen rank is 37908 ..and obc rank is 10352

      Tel me the best college i can get in last councellings....plz let me know...!!

      id- deepankar.shakya007@gmail.com

      ReplyDelete
    49. shivanjali

      sir my girl rank is 21000 please tell me which all college can i get in gaziabad,noida?

      2391angel@gmail.com

      ReplyDelete
    50. HI Myself Prakirti jindal.
      My general rank is 9950 and in girl's rank 2100.
      sir please tell me which college should be preffered for me in top ten colleges in gzb.
      my email id is prakarti.20jindal@gmail.com

      ReplyDelete
    51. Hi Myself Prakirti Jindal.
      my general rank is 9950 and girl's rank is 2100 in M.C.A.
      sir please tell me which college should be preffered for me in top ten colleges in gzb.
      my email id is prakarti.20jindal@gmail.com

      ReplyDelete
    52. hey my self siddhartha saxena
      contact me on my id saxenasiddhartha8@gmail.com
      i m in jss noida ec 2nd year.... i got d rank 2045gnrl last year...
      i can help u frnz....

      ReplyDelete
    53. sir my MBA rank is 17000 please tell me which all college can i get in gaziabad,noida kanpur lucknow

      singhom5@gmail.com

      ReplyDelete
    54. sir my MBA rank is GN17000 please tell me which all college can i get in gaziabad,noida kanpur lucknow

      singhom5@gmail.com

      ReplyDelete
    55. SIR MY GENrNK -55196 AND IN A/F QUOTA IS 1504 PLESE TELL ME WHICH COLEGE CAN I GET IN LUCKNOW& KANPUR ,GRNOIDA
      MY ID IS NARENDRA2531991@GMAIL.COM

      ReplyDelete
    56. hillo i gat fifaty lakh { 567831 ) rank in uptu can i get admission in galgotia institute of hyper technology ? i am poor and i obc + gay qouta + girls qouta + hadicapped qouta and den it sums out my new rank is 14 !! haha

      ReplyDelete
    57. sir my MCA rank is GN6982 please tell me. can i get college in gaziabad & noida.

      ReplyDelete
    58. what is the meaning of BCOP?

      ReplyDelete
    59. is there is any seat left in BBD LUCKNOW in any stream,i got a gnl rnk 84590,and obc is 24655,and my friend has got a sc rnk 10110,THANKS (SAIF & KSHITIZ)

      ReplyDelete
    60. @NIDHI-BCOP is Backward Class Open Category

      ReplyDelete
    61. Maximum rank required to get admission in HBTI reply me on ns2862@gmail.com

      ReplyDelete
    62. my name is shiv dayal
      my diploma holders open rank is 50000 and sc rank is 1000 to mujhhe kaun sa college mil sakta hai tell me shivji100000@gmail.com

      ReplyDelete
    63. My general rank is approx 48000 & SC rank is 3000
      can i get a good college????????
      pls pls tell me

      ReplyDelete
    64. i got 4393 rank in upsee in gernal and 541 in girls can i get hbti kanpur

      ReplyDelete
    65. my name is Tushar Goyal
      my rank in b-tech is 29025
      i am belonging from the middle class family
      can i get admission in AKG ,RKGIT,IMS,ABEES,KIET,
      PLEASE REPLY IN MY ID vinay.tushar@gmail.com
      please reply soon i am waiting for your reply

      ReplyDelete
    66. sir my general rank-1707 and obc rank-441
      sir did i get mba govment college,
      did i get IET LUCKNOW,JSS NOIDA

      ReplyDelete
    67. sir ,i got 27919(GN) n 8328(BC) ,which collage could i get.and kya mai galgotia pa sakta hun.my id is kishanyadav1280@gmail.com.plz sir i m awaiting.

      ReplyDelete
    68. Dear Sir,
      i got 6636 in obc and 22737in gn can i get admission in JSS Galgotia or Kiet colleges please send me on email id dhiraj89kumar@gmail.com

      Regards.

      ReplyDelete
    69. i got 10,000 rank in girl's cote which college i will get?

      ReplyDelete
    70. Sir,
      I am a student of diploma. I have got 4430(GN)and 1981(BC) rank in mtu entrance exam. Can i get a good private Insitude who are top ten in up. As BBD, Galgotia, JSS and so on.

      ReplyDelete
    71. sir,i got 52248(gen),16760(bc),8749(gl),1982(glbc).pleeeeeeeeeez tell me am i able to get a goverment collg??????reply me at seerat22dec92@gmail.com

      ReplyDelete
    72. dear sir,
      please tell me which college should i get with rank about 50000 in upsee 2011 and which college i get with computer science in same rank?
      sir please help me.

      ReplyDelete
      Replies
      1. you will not get any govt college

        Delete
    73. Dear Sir

      My rank in General 984. Please tell me can i get computer science or electronics in HBIT

      My mobile No is 97 1600 1601
      my mail ID is mmohan.rustagi@gmail.com

      ReplyDelete
    74. i m abhi got 26300 gen rank in uptu 2011... tell me some good college ph no-9675003038

      ReplyDelete
    75. sir i have got 275 ranks in mtu entrance exam i just want to know whether my rank is enough for taking addmission in top five colleges of mtu or not...hope to hear from u soon

      ReplyDelete
    76. sir my rank 37487 (gen) 33477(r)tell me i want take colleges in gaziabad(kiet,rkgec,akgit,) is itpossible .rank's suitable colleges.

      id/ sumitsharma952@gmail.com

      ReplyDelete
    77. hello sir,,i got GEN 16573 rank in uptu mba entrence,,plz suggest me best college,,which i can get admission,,,,,
      plz sir i m in trouble,,

      mail me on my id- " rehanhmd9@gmail.com"

      thanku sir,,

      ReplyDelete
    78. hello sir,,i got the GEN 520 rank in uptu in paper 8 for lateral entry,but my result show in unqualified.is it may be correct or it may be happen by mistake....pls inform me at my e-mail adderres.that is-

      e-mail id-- "sharma.vandana2208@gmail.com"

      ReplyDelete
    79. sir, myself suraj gupta. i have got 684(GN),315(BC)in btech lateral entry.can i get any govt. college.
      please inform my e-mail id-surajgupta248@gmail.com

      ReplyDelete
    80. Hello Everyone,
      I’m a bit confused with the procedure of the counselling.
      For which counselling should I report at the center for taking allotment according to my OBC rank?
      It is given in UPTU website that during the Special Counselling For SC, ST & OBC, they’ll be participating in the counselling according to their general rankings.
      If I attend the counselling for All categories, then also I'll be allotted seat according to my general rank and same in the Special Counselling for reserved categories.
      Rank:60000(GN) 20000(UPBC)
      Thanks

      ReplyDelete
    81. hey all..will u plz help me or give me some tps regaring councilling as i have no idea of it.

      ReplyDelete
    82. my rank in obc 23356. which college alloted me?

      ReplyDelete
    83. my upsee obc rank is 32006 then which college
      can i get

      ReplyDelete
    84. my upsee obc rank is 2472 then which coiiege can i get

      ReplyDelete
    85. sir my rank is 683(gn),184(gl) can I get hbti for mca?

      ReplyDelete
    86. my rank in upsee GNGL is 1212. which clg is best for MBA for me as per placement and study.in noida, gnoida. etc... please help me .... send me directly to my mail id kumargirish1992@gmail.com

      ReplyDelete
    87. i got 1212 in upsee 2014 for mba in general.. suggest me best clg in noida, gnoida..

      ReplyDelete
    88. My general rank is 684, GNGL-185, obc-226 and BCGL-54 in UPSEE MCA 2014.....Is there chance of getting HBTI or IET Lucknow.... Please answer soon.

      ReplyDelete
    89. my uptu rank is 84031(gn) , 13731(gl) , 6741(sc) , 10411(scgl)
      can i get hbti kanpur or iet lucknow or biet jhansi for b.tech(com. sci. & eng.)????????plzz tell mee????

      ReplyDelete
    90. SIR I GOT GE51603 RANK IN UPTU CAN U TELL ME THAT WHICH ONE OF THE BEST COLLEGE WILL TAKE ME FROM THE COUNCELLING....

      ReplyDelete
    91. I have got 5039 General rank in uptu 2015 in B Architecture .......Will I get a good college....

      ReplyDelete
      Replies
      1. Yes, you will get a good UPTU college for sure, you may get govt. college also, if you desire.

        Delete
    92. Sir i hv got 12466 rank ( gn ) and 313 rank ( bc gl category ) .van i get hbti

      ReplyDelete
    93. I hv got 12466 gn rank in upsee and 313 bcgl rank...can i get hbti

      ReplyDelete
    94. My general rank in upsee is 12466 and 313 bcgl rank, ,...will i get hbti or iet

      ReplyDelete
      Replies
      1. It's difficult to get HBTI or IET, but you may get one of those in any uncommon trade of choice as your rank is on edge in bcgl to get those colleges.

        Delete
      2. What abt other govt college

        Delete
      3. same in case of other govt. colleges...

        Delete
    95. My rank in gen is 50000 and in girls it is 7000 which college will i get.Are there any chances of getting govt college?

      ReplyDelete
    96. My general rank is 50000 and in girls it is 7000 which college can i get? May i get any govt college for this rank?

      ReplyDelete
    97. My AF rank is 882 & general rank is 32675 in Upsee btech exam .can I get any gov college.?

      ReplyDelete
    98. My btech rank is 32672 (gen) &882(AF) in UPSEE
      &my barc rank is 836(gen)&26(AF) In UPSEE ....
      which should I prefer .......???
      Can I get GBTU in barc??

      ReplyDelete
    99. My general rank is 12466 and bcgl 313...can i get any govt college wid good branch

      ReplyDelete
    100. i got 5000 something general rank.....which best college can i get??

      ReplyDelete
      Replies
      1. Bundelkhand ....in any trade ..
        & IET in uncommon trade

        Delete
      2. and what about HBTI, Kanpur

        Delete
    101. There is something wrong in my marks which i obtained. About a difference of numbers 4. Will it effect my rank if i will not get it correct and what should i do for the correction? Plz answer fast....its important and for the above one too plz .

      ReplyDelete
    102. There is something wrong in my marks which i obtained. About a difference of numbers 4. Will it effect my rank if i will not get it correct and what should i do for the correction? Plz answer fast....its important and for the above one too plz .

      ReplyDelete
      Replies
      1. if you are 100% sure there is some fault in your marks by the difference of 4, that makes huge difference in your rank..but it must be secured marks in your paper not your own totaling of correct answers...

        Delete
    103. Yes i m absolutely sure about that bcz they have given me 224 in my rank card and as they give us a photo copy of our OMR sheet at the time of exam i recall it with the answer key which they publish on their website so they are 228. What should i do for it.....plz help me out this is however very important.....plz.

      ReplyDelete
      Replies
      1. You can go to the nearest, uptu office if you are in any major city of UP, if not then you have to go the nearest major city uptu office for eg. IET campus in lucknow. Or you can mail / call your nearest authority, you can find details here. http://uptu.ac.in/contacts.htm , but the possibility of getting answer from mail or phone call is v v less, so the better option is to register your complain to the concerned UPTU, upsee authority.

        Delete
    104. sir / mam i got about 11000 in general n 295 in bcgl wil i get any good gov collg ?
      maddy
      plz do rply!

      ReplyDelete